<body>
WELCOME~
welcome to Little Princess's blog, where I will be posting things such as my graphics and poster designs from the customer who requested it, any redistribution of the said things without my permission will suffer the consequences.

AFFIES
Awesome-Noobs

F Y N E E N J A

Dorkistic

Winter Dreams

All Affies

LINK ME

CHATBOX

CREDITS~
CodeIsLove
Dorkistic
Chazzie~
for teaching me how to dougie!
I mean to create the layout



I am back!
7:58 p.m.

Hello there, peeps! Well, yes, I'm back, I guess. I'll try to be on as much as I could now, midterms are already finished and I am very sorry if I haven't greeted you all  happy new year! Two new years even had passed already and I haven't greeted my affies even on a single one.

It sucks, though. I hate to be a college student. I miss being on high school. I could cram without even thinking of failure or anything. Ugh, I just want to be a kid again, actually. that's all I want for the next Christmas. To be a kid again.

anyways, so much for my rantings about me coming back, I made a blog on tumblr featuring the Marauders! If you're a Potter Head you can fully understand what I will be saying for the next few paragraphs of this post.

I love their Era. I swear I do. The way James had pushed his bad self off just for Lily to accept him as a whole man. I love how their friendship never last, even if Peter had betrayed them, they still chose to not to kill him despite of everything he did. I love how Sirius never complained anything even after he did nothing and had been thrown to Azkaban. It's just epic. Everything is epic. I salute J.K Rowling for this.

Though, I would want you to create a book, just for them.

If someone ask me what era I want to live in, I would say the Marauders, even if Lord Voldemort is there. I don't care. I fully think that I'll have a great time seeing James, Sirius, Peter, and Remus all together, then the cat and dog fight of Lily and James. It would really be epic.

So, for those of you guys who is a Potter head just like me, and wants to request a graphic of a pair/ship, kindly message me here:

prongskie.tumblr.com

Here are some of the works I created already.




So, here, you have it. You can request there by the way. 
And, well, yes. requests are still open! 
Follow, please?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment