<body>
WELCOME~
welcome to Little Princess's blog, where I will be posting things such as my graphics and poster designs from the customer who requested it, any redistribution of the said things without my permission will suffer the consequences.

AFFIES
Awesome-Noobs

F Y N E E N J A

Dorkistic

Winter Dreams

All Affies

LINK ME

CHATBOX

CREDITS~
CodeIsLove
Dorkistic
Chazzie~
for teaching me how to dougie!
I mean to create the layout



FINALS. ASSIGNMENTS. IMPOSIBRU.
11:24 p.m.

I don't know why I am even posting this, I should be getting my paper ready and everything before anything else. But, I just want you guys to know that I really, really, really need to rest, without any interference of anything below the sun. I have my three papers due soon, and I only finished one. I have my finals, on the upcoming 16, and I still haven't studied anything. God, please save me from everything, take me away. I was just kidding, just so you know. I still have to meet Taemin, Yuto, Minhwan, Jay and LOGAN LERMAN. Thank you.

I may or may not be updating myself, as you know...I'm busy, with my boys. I mean with the exams and everything going on so... MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Advance greeting~ *waves and sends some kisses. COOKIES ARE MINE, SORRY SANTA!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment