<body>
WELCOME~
welcome to Little Princess's blog, where I will be posting things such as my graphics and poster designs from the customer who requested it, any redistribution of the said things without my permission will suffer the consequences.

AFFIES
Awesome-Noobs

F Y N E E N J A

Dorkistic

Winter Dreams

All Affies

LINK ME

CHATBOX

CREDITS~
CodeIsLove
Dorkistic
Chazzie~
for teaching me how to dougie!
I mean to create the layout



My Lovely Dad
1:19 p.m.

Hey peeps!

Sorry, I haven't been updating you guys for sometime. LOL, I feel like a star. FEELER.

Anyways, so, my mom bought my dad an iPod and he was asking me to put some songs in it, i didn't mind, since I was kind of addicted to classic songs now-a-days because it's relaxing and I need to relax for a bit since college is really stressful. So, yeah, he was asking me to put some songs in it, right? I asked him what he likes and he told me to put Pitbul in it. My mom and I were like, 'huh? pitbul, that's a dog, right, pup?' then he was like, 'No! Pitbul, the one who raps in Ne-Yo's give me everything.' and my mom and I were like O___O

My dad is updated, just so you know, that's why I love him. He's the best dad a daughter could ever have. We always go out, to eat and he is always cool on whether I eat ice cream or such unhealthy foods. In return, I wouldn't tell mom if he haven't took his medicines and greens yet. Well, yeah. That's my awesome dad.


I'm his princess, and that won't ever change. I wouldn't want it to change either.

And because my mom saw my eyebags and such, she decided to take us all out on a trip in a resort to take all out stress out. It's nice, because we don't have school tomorrow and yeah, I need it. We all need it.

I'm reallyyyy excited~

So, goodbye for now! Take care, guys! and girls!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fai Haneul said on November 29, 2011 at 2:30 p.m.  

awww... daddy's girl!! haha~ yeah, i'm glad that my 50+ mom and dad always try to keep up with our fangirling mode XD back then they even know the names of fahrenheit, busted and mcfly members and now, they even have their own favourite in kpop scene..

i hope the holiday will ease your stress away and enjoy it while you can!


Post a Comment