<body>
WELCOME~
welcome to Little Princess's blog, where I will be posting things such as my graphics and poster designs from the customer who requested it, any redistribution of the said things without my permission will suffer the consequences.

AFFIES
Awesome-Noobs

F Y N E E N J A

Dorkistic

Winter Dreams

All Affies

LINK ME

CHATBOX

CREDITS~
CodeIsLove
Dorkistic
Chazzie~
for teaching me how to dougie!
I mean to create the layout



CRAMMMMM!
8:08 p.m.

TOO MUCH ASSIGNMENTS...SO LITTLE TIME...DAMN YOU PROFESSORS! just kidding! you might see my posts, kekeke.

I hate my professors so far. They're so demanding. Like who the ^*&^ are they? but, no. Seriously. I hate them. though sometimes I don't. Mostly, I do though. See? I'm not even making sense anymore. I'm really upset and stressed at the same time. We are currently in need of those stress relievers to take the stress away.

OH TAEMIN, JIHWAN, MINHWAN. HELP ME. I NEED YOU. JUST FOR ONE NIGHT. GIVE ME HAPPINESS.

hihihi. So... *sighs* I really am in need of them right now, if only I could kidnap them, I will. So, don't blame me if you can't find them in StarKing or anywhere else that they at okay? Because they're with me. With... TOOOTOOOT. You might sue me, so I won't dare tell my name. hehehe :p

Bye~ I'm gonna kidnap them now~ *waves*

1 Comments:

Blogger Fai Haneul said on November 27, 2011 at 4:33 a.m.  

lol.. welcome to college life! i have to put dorkistic on hiatus when i entered university as a freshmen. that proved how hectic a uni life was back then XD i hope you will do your assignment slowly and don't push them back until the last minute XD

minani!!!!! i hope to see him again!


Post a Comment